Highly recognized as the premier provider of flexible outsourced customer service solutions by Frost & Sullivan, Business Intelligence Group, Customer Contact Week (CCW), and TMCnet
Denver, CO, January 16, 2024– Omni Interactions, acclaimed as the fastest-growing BPO in the U.S. and celebrated winner of numerous industry accolades, proudly unveils a year of groundbreaking achievements and dynamic expansion. “Our journey through 2023 was not just about growth; it was about transforming the customer experience landscape,” shares Courtney Meyers, newly appointed Co-CEO. Karen Pavicic, Co-CEO adds, “Every milestone reached is a testament to our relentless innovation and the trust our clients place in us.”
2023: A Year of Exceptional Milestones
- Global Talent Reach: Expanded to a robust 110k global talent pool.
- Operational Excellence: Achieved 30% real-time flexibility and a 60% faster ramp time than the industry average.
- Unparalleled Quality: Maintained an impressive 95.5% average quality score exceeding client expectations.
- Client Satisfaction: Recorded an 86.5% peak week NPS for a large client, topping nine other BPOs.
Fastest Growing BPO in the World
Increase in Enterprise Clients
- Growth of existing client base including leading fintech and financial services companies, the largest healthcare company in the world, top health transportation service companies, retailers, and government agencies.
- New clients in all industries including an innovative Sass technology company, a leading hair growth brand, and an identity protection and security services company.
Analysts and Award Recognition
- Outsource Provider of the Year Awarded by Business Intelligence Group
- Pandemic Tech Innovation Award by TMCnet
- Finalists for CCW BPO of the Year and CCW Workforce Innovation of the Year
- Cost-Efficiency Validation: 25%+ cost savings validated by industry analysts, Frost & Sullivan
“Omni Interactions solves many of today’s current CX challenges with an innovative business model that combines automation with people-based support, said Michael DeSalles, Principal Analyst at Frost & Sullivan. “It is one of the industry’s fastest-growing business process outsourcers (BPOs) with an incredible revenue growth rate because it utilizes AI, automation, and highly skilled brand ambassadors to provide on-demand, scalable, omnichannel customer experience at a lower cost. Omni Interactions customers are ditching their brick-and-mortar call centers for the future of people-based customer experience.”
About Omni Interactions
Winner of Outsource Provider of the Year, Pandemic Tech Innovation of the Year, and finalist for CCW BPO of the Year and CCW Workforce Innovation of the Year, Omni Interactions is the fastest-growing BPO in the US ranking #170 on the Inc. 5000. Its winning strategy is comprised of a unique business model utilizing remote brand ambassadors and AI-powered cloud-based technology to provide on-demand, scalable, omnichannel customer experience at a 25%+ lower cost. Frost & Sullivan analyst, Michael DeSalles stated “Omni Interactions solves many of today’s current CX challenges with an innovative business model that combines automation with people-based support.”