All schedules are published in Humanity.
When you log in to Humanity you will be able to see what shifts are available for your program and create your own schedule. We ask that our GBA’s work a minimum of 25 hours per week.
If You Can’t Work a Shift
- If you determine you cannot work a shift, you can drop your shift in Humanity, but first, check out these guidelines:
- While we try to enable you to create your own schedule, we still have requirements for supporting our clients.
- We ask that you work with your team to swap shifts, if you cannot find someone to swap with, we ask that you drop a shift 48 hours in advance.
- We know that isn’t always possible but please give as much notice as you can.
Adjusting Your Schedule
- Humanity has a great iOS and Android app:
- Download it to your smartphone so can adjust your schedule from anywhere!